Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Forex Signals GBP/USD 19 Dec 07

Update: Bought at 1.9981 as at 00:51 Interbankfx time with my own analysis. This is not the system that i use for generating the forex signals. But I see the potential here. Profit target is 70 to 100pips and stop loss is 70pips. Happy trading!

Update: I got stop out because of the news. I should put higher stop loss. However, later I got in with 2 lots and got 69pips to cover the loss and profit some. Not a bad trade. :)


Today forex signal : Today, I can't give forex signal with my system. Therefore, no forex signals generated from my system. But I personally take Sell at 2.0101 as at 07:02 Interbankfx time. Stop loss at 70pips away and profit target is ...... it can be 100 to 200pips for this. So, is it worth to put 70 pips stop loss in order to get 100 to 200 pips? I think so.... If the price doesn't go with our way, it will just stop there.

P/S: I think you manage to get 70 pips yesterday and I got 86pips for yesterday signal.

God bless and happy forex trading! :)

No comments: